2.1K views
Interest Rate

This is the worst mistake of my life. I took out a 700 dollar loan , and the total amount owed is 3200 dollars!

That's about 5 times the amount I have to pay back. Owell , no big deal , I'll just pay it off early right? I called after the second payment of 200 dollars came out of my account (400 payed so far) and I somehow owe 880 to pay it off early! It hasn't even been a month yet and I'm already about to be out of 13 hundred dollars because of these bastards!

They are money hungry rip off jerks! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. Go anywhere else but here. The interest is 748 percent and up!

You get charged daily! If you don't want to give your money away, don't get a loan from Them. After I pay this *** 880, almost 900 dollars, I'm done with them ! Never do business with them , save yourself the stress people.

And they take money out every pay period , not every month! Screw this company!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of northcash loan. NorthCash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned northcash loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NorthCash.

Comments