1.6K views

Today my phone rang I answered "Hello",I heard click, then a voice said hangup. I looked at the number and called them back, a woman answered stating your loan is approved you have been accepted, "I asked her who they were and which loan she says North Cash you have been approved for $15.000 I told her that I never applied for cash and don't know them she said that I applied online April 21, a thursday and she sent a email.

then hang up. A few minutes later I called her back very concerned that some one is hacking me; the same woman answered annoyed with me I told that I need to speak to a manager she said he is busy and not available. I waited 15 minutes they hangup on me.

I called again stating that I will report to the police identity theft, well she said she cancelled the application not to worry. I did go to the police to make a report of this matter.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of northcash customer care. NorthCash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned northcash customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NorthCash.

Comments

Yes I previously took out loan and they where rude and disrespectful and give me the run around the first supervisor told me all I need to is agreed to take the money out my account and they came with someelse I called them three days and roll this have been the worst place I've dealt with the need better comcation and treat the customer right and they don't call you back